At Small Business Innovations, Inc. (SBI) privacy and security of our customers’ data is of utmost importance. We believe that protecting the privacy of our customers’ data is integral to our mission of earning and maintaining the trust of each of our customers.
All customer data is private and will not be shared with others.
- SBI does not disclose any client information to outside parties including customer data, except for when required by law.
- Clients have the right to review information collected about them by SBI. Contact SBI support staff to make a request.
- SBI does not use, modify, or disclose to anyone other than a customer’s designees any of its respective customer data.
- SBI communicates with all personnel about privacy and information security awareness.
- SBI strongly encourages all of our customers and users to adopt industry standard solutions to secure and protect their authentication credentials, networks, servers, and computers from security attacks.
- We email end-users about specific security issues when warranted.
All of your data is your property and will not be shared with others.
*certification with Privacy Shield in progress